COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
March 1st for presentation at the Spring Meeting
July 1st for presentation at the Fall Meeting
November 1st for presentation at the Winter Board Meeting
To become a Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an applicant must::
1. Be a diplomate of a recognized American examining board of medical specialists in a specialty applicable to the head and neck area, or its equivalent.
2. Have been in practice for at least one year.
3. Complete the AAFPRS Surgical Procedure List of all surgery done by you in the last twelve months (first column only), include dates.
4. Complete the Credentials Questionnaire and enclose additional pages of information, if applicable.
5. Be recommended by two Academy Fellows, as well as the Chief of Specialty or Chief of Surgery at the hospital where you principally operate, and one other colleague (four references, total).
6. Include a $75 non-refundable membership application fee and a photograph with your completed application.
7. Include a copy of your Curriculum Vitae