American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Ugly face

hello my name is jarred mora
an im tired of people looking weird at me, i just cant handle the ew looks, i want a face of hansome person, a face that would turns heads, well turn heads like who is that guy wow, everyday i have to look away at people because im so ugly, so i was wondering how much does a facial plastic surgery cost, an will it make me more hansome, a face of a hansome guy?

hi,
i am sorry that you feel that way about yourself. sometimes it is not about your looks but the way you feel and project yourself to others that make you feel that they are reacting negatively. plastic surgery oftentimes cannot completely transform someone into another person but can make a person look better in subtle and sometimes substantial ways. it is important also that you maybe seek a psychologist out to help you with this decision making as you do not want to have what is known as body dysmorphic disorder, which can negatively affect your impression of your surgical result. in consultation with a psychologist (possibly) and a facial plastic surgeon can help you achieve your stated desires.