American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

My friend just got her nose done

Question: Should I have a rhinoplasty?

Answer: That question is a bit open ended. Obviously, rhinoplasty is not something you just dive into. You should base your decision upon long-term thinking and desire rather than a short-term whimsical idea. If you have functional breathing problems or other issues, you might get part of the procedure covered by insurance. The best thing to do is to discuss this desire with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon who is skilled at helping you achieve your cosmetic desires but also by either improving or maintaining your nasal airway. Since facial plastic surgeons have as much knowledge inside as outside the nose, they are well skilled to help you achieve all of your nasal goals.

2 thoughts on “My friend just got her nose done

1. Great post! It always amaze me how people can take time to write them. But to be honest maybe you should change the color of the texts? Sorry if I am being rude, just trying to help. Kind regards, Sophia

2. not being rude at all. i totally agree. we have been working on a site redesign, which this Web site really needs.

Comments are closed.