American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

What would be the cost for a full face lift?

This web site is intended to answer general questions about facial cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. The cost of a face lift is very variable. It can cost a few thousand dollars or cost 10s of thousands depending on the surgeon’s experience, reputation, results, how he does it, where he does it (in terms of facility), what kind of anesthesia and who is providing the anesthesia, etc. the term “full face lift” can also be very confusing. does that include a “mid face lift”, eyelid procedure, or brow lift? the term “face lift” often implies the lower portion of the face and neck. the word “full” could either mean to include the upper and middle parts of the face or to imply a larger incision or greater more intricate lower face lift. accordingly, you see the confusion is great and you need to ask your surgeons that you are interested in finding what is the breakdown of their costs and what style of face lift are they doing and what parts of the face does it include?

One thought on “What would be the cost for a full face lift?

1. Vishal on said:

it was okay and sounded supesirrd and happy to know that I had very little if any pain.Later, I went to sleep rather early. Sitting in the recliner all day did take a toll on my back, but I was ok. I did take a pain killer right before I went to bed, just in case I should feel the pain in the middle of the night, it won’t wake me up. Fortunately, I didn’t experience any pain throughout the night. When I woke up, the pressure on my chest was the same, but my arm pits felt a little more sore due to the bandages and surgical bra. It wasn’t a really big deal, but it made getting out of bed a little more difficult.I went to my follow up about 6 hours ago. When she checked my breasts, she said everything was looking good and normal. She asked me again if I had any pain, I told her I didn’t and she said I was one heck of a trooper! When she took my bandages and bra off, a lot of the pressure and soreness went from medium to very mild. But they have to be there so the implants can heal in place.Right now, I’m going out of my mind with boredom. I feel okay to do a lot of things, but I’m not allowed to since my breasts need to recover, which is fine, not gonna push myself around like that. But keep in mind that some people have a high tolerance of pain and some don’t. So my experience shouldn’t be the main reason to go get implants.Anyway, if you have any questions you can ask me! I’m going through the process right now and I can’t wait to see the final results months from now! Good luck sweety!

Comments are closed.