Since its birth in 1986, the Founders Club has continued to grow and now boasts a membership of 167 facial plastic surgeons. Members are devoted to the Academy’s Foundation and the future of facial plastic surgery.
The Founders Club activities include:
- Help support the creation of an international education and training program in facial plastic surgery.
- Help collect, retain and display historical memorabilia instructive on the subject of the development of facial plastic surgery.
- Help support fund raising for the Foundation and any other projects and tasks which are consistent with the educational and research programs of the Foundation.
The rewards of membership include:
- Recognition for financial support of the Foundation’s long-range goals.
- Opportunity to actively ensure the growth of the AAFPRS and facial plastic surgery.
- Personal satisfaction and enjoyment through association with dedicated leaders of facial plastic surgery, highlighted by an annual black-tie event.
Officers of the Founders Club:
Norman J. Pastorek, MD, President
Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD, Secretary
Fred J. Stucker, MD, Treasurer
Robert M. Kellman, MD, Advisor
For more information about the Founders Club please contact: Ann H. Jenne aholton@AAFPRS.org