Facial Plastic S urgery Summit to Convene in Chicago
New advances and technologies are entering the arena of facial plastic surgery at an exciting rate. To keep up with industry-leading offerings, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) – invites you to join their Annual Fall Meeting where you can experience and learn about the latest advances, hottest procedures and sophisticated technologies in the field of facial plastic surgery.
The leaders of the AAFPRS present dynamic panels, cutting-edge courses and intense learning opportunities–including live demonstrations and hot-topic workshops. Global AAFPRS experts will discuss their areas of expertise and interest. The 2008 Fall Meeting is being chaired by J. Regan Thomas, MD and Anthony Sclafani, MD.
||September 18-21, 2008
||The Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, IL
- Patient motivations and the growing desire for facial rejuvenation, especially minimally invasive treatments
- High Speed Facelift Workshop and Lab
- The Perils, Pitfalls and Pearls of Face Lifting
- SmartLifting™: Technological Innovations for Facial Rejuvenation
- Emerging Laser and Light-Based Technology Workshop
- Minimally Invasive vs. Maximally Effective Treatments
- Live Demonstrations on Advanced Techniques for Injectable Fillers
- The Oprah Factor: The Truth and Consequences of the Latest and Greatest Cosmetic Devices and Products
- Uncover more about the evolving face and standards of beauty
- Gene Tardy Scholar Award lecture
Full program is available at:
OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
Media are strongly encouraged to join in all activities. To gain a pass or to set up individual interviews with AAFPRS Leadership, please contact Deborah Sittig @ (973) 263-8585, ext. 22 Deborah@greenroompr.com
ABOUT THE AAFPRS:
The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is the world’s largest association of board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons with 2,800 members. It is the only organization dedicated solely to the advancement of plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head and neck. To learn more about the AAFPRS, please visit www.aafprs.org or contact Deborah Sittig at Green Room PR, (973) 263-8585, ext. 22..