OFPSA recently launched its own, independent website. See the new OFPSA website today to learn more about us and our organization.
Gain access to exclusive information in our Vault, find valuable articles, videos, and more. Click here for more information.
Who we are
The OFPSA is a sister organization to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. The organization was established over twenty years ago when physician offices realized the need to use other offices as their best resource! The membership is comprised of practice managers, nurses, medical estheticians, surgery coordinators, billing managers, patient coordinators and other personnel who play important roles in their physician’s office.
What we do and what we offer
- hrough the participation in the OFPSA, members are informed and updated on current topics, marketing strategies, management issues, and developing technologies that affect their practice. The OFPSA fosters education, practice growth and personal enhancement. It assists its members with the ongoing process of building a successful facial plastic surgery practice. Members play a vital role in influencing each other on what products and services to purchase.
- The OFPSA has built a tremendous network of members from all around the country and even internationally, all of who are willing to share and help other members through our mentor program.
At the member or member’s sponsor’s (physician) expense, they may visit any of the participating offices for a day or more and shadow office personnel, gather information, receive copies of forms, procedures, protocols, as well as spend time with the physician .
- We hold our annual meeting in conjunction with the AAFPRS meeting in which we promote education and networking through speakers, round table discussions, practice.
- The OFPSA also offers a buddy program for those that attend the annual meeting. As a new member you may opt to have a senior member guide you through the meeting experience.
- Quarterly Newsletter with articles from members, vendors and physicians
Up and Coming
- The VAULT: an online feature for members to research and learn. From webinars to member videos, online forms, quizzes, hiring documents and other resources, this will be the place to get information for your practice.
- OFPSA Digital Magazine.
- Meeting Scholarship. We would like to be able to award one spot annually.