An Annual Giving Program generates funds the Foundation can count on each year and it is the cornerstone of a comprehensive development program. Organizing and conducting an Annual Fund gives our Foundation the credibility and strength it needs to successfully operate year after year.
As 231 AAFPRS members continue to donate their five year committed Campaign gifts (separate from Annual Giving), we encourage all members to support the AAFPRS Annual Giving Program which keeps the Foundation in tip top fiscal shape.
There are many ways to donate:
- On your Membership Dues Invoice
- Annual Giving Envelop in each Facial Plastic Times
- On your Meeting Registration Forms
- Educating your Patients about the Foundation and presenting them with We Know You’ll Want to Help Brochure
- Or, Contact directly Ann H. Jenne, Director of Development and Humanitarian Programs at aholton@AAFPRS.org.