Join your colleagues in Washington, DC, for the OFPSA Annual Meeting, the ONLY conference solely dedicated to Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery practice professionals.
Held in conjunction with #AAFPRS2022, the OFPSA Annual Meeting offers vital education to practice managers, nurses, estheticians, surgery coordinators, and patient care coordinators who are looking to sharpen their skills, share insights, and learn strategies to enhance their practice.
This event gives participants a unique opportunity to learn from faculty, consultants and from each other. This year’s topics include:
- Boosting Morale in the Office
- The Importance of Culture in Achieving the Practice You Want
- Time management & Work-life Balance
- Mitigating Workplace Conflict
- How to Follow Up to Get to a YES
- Social Media Strategies for Facial Plastic Surgery Practice
- The TikTok Revolution Is Here–How Your Practice Can Dominate
- How to Deliver High Strength Therapeutic Skincare by Temporarily Reducing the Chemical Irritation Receptors of The Skin
- Dermal Filler Injection Demonstrations
- And much, much more!
Staff education is paramount in running a successful practice; and in this industry, if you’re not ahead, you’re behind. Register your team today!