REGISTRATION POLICIES & WAIVERS
AAFPRS Foundation meetings and educational activities are intended for–and only open to–surgeons, advanced practice providers, office staff and healthcare industry professionals who specialize (and work in an official capacity) in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic and Cosmetic Medicine, Dermatology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and Plastic Surgery. You must meet these requirements to register and participate in this event.
- Registrations will be reviewed to ensure they meet our eligibility criteria; your registration is considered pending until eligibility has been confirmed.
- The AAFPRS Foundation reserves the right to deny registration/admission, cancel ineligible registrations, and/or to remove any person or company from its meetings/events at any time and for any reason, if, at its sole discretion, the Foundation deems their purpose or participation may be disruptive to the spirit of the event. The AAFPRS Foundation shall not be held accountable for any outside fees (hotel, travel, etc.) associated with any such cancellation.
- To ensure maximum benefit and a positive experience for all attendees, conference participants must read and adhere to AAFPRS’ Code of Conduct/Anti-Harassment Policy.
- By completing the registration form on behalf of another individual you warrant that you have made the participant aware of AAFPRS’ Code of Conduct/Anti-Harassment Policy, and all other registration-related policies, and that the individual understands and has accepted these terms and conditions for participation in the meeting.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Telephone cancellations are not accepted.
- A full refund, less a 25% processing fee per registrant, will be granted for cancellation requests received on or before July 31, 2024.
- A 50% refund is available for cancellations received between August 1 and October 4, 2024. Refunds will not be granted after this date. No-shows are responsible for full payment.
- Participants acknowledge that the refund policy set forth above (as applicable) is the sole remedy in respect to an attendee registration cancellation.
- Canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. To cancel your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Check-In & Badge Pick-Up
Upon arrival, please stop by the Registration Desk to receive your name badge and other meeting materials. If you have a question, concern, or need assistance during the meeting, please stop by registration. AAFPRS staff is available to help you locate sessions and answer any questions you may have.
Registration is open during the following hours:
Wednesday, October 23
1:30 PM–6:30 PM
|Friday, October 25
7:00 AM–6:30 PM
|Thursday, October 24
7:00 AM–6:30 PM
|Saturday, October 26
7:00 AM–6:30 PM
Name Badge Policy
Admission to this meeting is only granted to registered attendees. For security reasons, name badges must be worn to all AAFPRS Foundation events, including but not limited to, education sessions, hands-on labs, workshops, social/networking events, and the Exhibit Hall. When in the meeting space, please wear your badge so that it is visible at all times.
- False certification of individuals as paid AAFPRS meeting attendees, sharing or misuse of name badges, login credentials, presentation links, or any method of assisting unauthorized persons to gain access to any AAFPRS Foundation event is strictly prohibited and is just cause for the AAFPRS Foundation to revoke badges and/or access to the meeting for any individuals involved, with no obligation to refund registration fees paid.
- Lost badges should be reported to the Registration staff.
- For safety reasons, please remove your badge when you are outside of AAFPRS’ meeting and facilities or when venturing out into the local area.
Your name badge has a QR code that contains your contact information, including your email address. You may present your badge to be scanned by exhibitors so that they may provide you with information on their products or services. By giving an exhibitor your badge to scan you are giving them consent to contact you. It is your decision whether to present your badge for scanning. Once you have shared your information with an exhibitor, its use will be governed by that company’s privacy policies.