Daniel Daube M.D., F.A.C.S. has been the Northwest Florida region’s only Board Certified and Fellowship-trained Facial Plastic Surgeon for more than 20 years, practicing at Gulf Coast Facial Plastics and ENT Center. Originally from Compton, California, Dr. Daube graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, and later graduated from that university’s School of Medicine in the Top 10% of his class. In addition to his talents as a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Daube is also Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is often called on by the media to discuss his techniques as well as acting as an expert witness on issues in his field of expertise.
He was recently awarded The Best of Bay designation for his facial plastics skill. Dr. Daube believes in The Gold Standard for facelifts. In addition, his goal is to always create the most natural, and aesthetically pleasing, results for his patients through in-depth, pre-operative consults using the latest in computerized technology to enhance the experience for his patients. Other areas of expertise include:
Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Eyes, Neck, Lips & Nose
- Endoscopic Browlift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Neck Lift Surgery
- Lip Augmentation
- Chin Liposuction
- Chin Augmentation / Implants
- Ear Surgery
- Facial Reconstruction
- Skeletal Contouring
- Injectable Fillers
Dr. Daube is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and has given numerous lectures about his surgery techniques at conferences in the United States. In addition, patients from all over the United States, as well as the world, have sought out the services of Dr. Daube.
Believing that physicians should give back to the communities in which they serve, Dr. Daube spent numerous pro-bono hours removing tattoos from former gang members who had been rehabilitated. He also worked to correct the features of a young girl who was suffering from a debilitating, genetic disorder that left her face horribly disfigured.
Because of Dr. Daube’s reputation as being forward thinking and technologically advanced, he is often contacted by vendors to become a beta test site for new equipment and/or products.
He was one of the first physicians in the state of Florida to develop his own APP (search Dr. Daube) and was interviewed by a Tampa television station on his advanced technology in facial plastics. Currently, he is working on a book so that patients can better understand the facial plastics process from a non-clinical perspective.
A few fun facts about Dr. Daube…
- I have a hidden talent – playing the violin. I’m not good enough to play publically, but once I reach retirement, I hope to perfect my style.
- One accomplishment I’m really proud of is that I once came in second place in a triathlon. I earned a scholarship in college due to my competitive swimming ability, and after I graduated, I began running and biking. I decided to try a triathlon and did fairly well.
- The most unusual item in my office? Part of the Apollo 13 spacecraft.
- In the South, a lot of people love football, basketball or baseball, but I’m a little different in that I prefer more offbeat sports like soccer, swimming, and western riding.
- A lot of people have “guilty pleasures,” but I don’t feel guilty about activities that give me pleasure; however, I don’t share my enjoyment of Yoga with any of my male friends.
To learn more about Dr. Daube and his practice, visit www.gulfcoastfacialplastics.com. You can also find him on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest.
Gulf Coast Facial Plastics & ENT Center… Where Art & Medicine Come Face to Face. © 200 Doctors Drive, Panama City, FL 32405 – (850) 784-7722 – (888) 784-FACE (-3223)