Since its birth in 1986, the Founders Club has continued to grow and now boasts a membership of 167 facial plastic surgeons. Members are devoted to the Academy’s Foundation and the future of facial plastic surgery.
The Founders Club activities include:
- Help support the creation of an international education and training program in facial plastic surgery.
- Help collect, retain and display historical memorabilia instructive on the subject of the development of facial plastic surgery.
- Help support fund raising for the Foundation and any other projects and tasks which are consistent with the educational and research programs of the Foundation.
The rewards of membership include:
- Recognition for financial support of the Foundation’s long-range goals.
- Opportunity to actively ensure the growth of the AAFPRS and facial plastic surgery.
- Personal satisfaction and enjoyment through association with dedicated leaders of facial plastic surgery, highlighted by an annual black-tie event.
Officers of the Founders Club:
Norman J. Pastorek, MD, President
Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD, Secretary
Fred J. Stucker, MD, Treasurer
Edward H. Farrior, MD, Advisor
For more information about the Founders Club please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org