Leading Rhinoplasty Surgeons Convene In Chicago
The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) invites you to its Advances in Rhinoplasty Meeting in Chicago from May 4-7, 2017. Co-Chaired by facial plastic surgeons Drs. Peter A. Adamson, Sam P. Most and Oren Friedman, the program explores the world of rhinoplasty – from the latest new non-invasive techniques to cultural preferences to what’s next in noses.
NOT TO BE MISSED:
- Global Rhinoplasty – Moderated by J. Regan Thomas, MD, this session will discuss the diversity of cultural and ethnic norms for the ‘ideal’ nose
- Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty – Olivier Gerbault, MD, presents this new technique that offers a more precise way to cut bone with out injuring soft issue and blood vessels
- Nasal Transplantation – Cutting edge techniques for total nasal transplantation with Patrick J. Byrne, MD
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty – Theda C. Kontis, MD, presents innovations in injectables for nasal balance and re-shaping
- Future of Rhinoplasty – This panel explores the current challenges in rhinoplasty surgery and the technology that will shape the future
- Real Self Panel – In a first of its kind experience, Real Self users will have their questions answered live by a panel of AAFPRS experts
Expert Interviews Will Be Available On Site.
Sheraton Grand Chicago – 301 E North Water Street
For more information and the full program, please CLICK HERE.
Registration is complimentary for credentialed media. Contact KELZ PR – Sheila McCrink (Sheila@kelzpr.com) or Patty Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org) – 646-450-5359 to register or schedule interviews on site or in advance.
@AAFPRS, #AAFPRS Facebook.com/AAFPRS
ABOUT THE AAFPRS:
The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is the world’s largest specialty association for facial plastic surgery. It represents more than 2,500 facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons throughout the world. www.aafprs.org