COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
March 1st for presentation at the Spring Meeting
July 1st for presentation at the Fall Meeting
November 1st for presentation at the Winter Board Meeting
To become an International member the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an applicant must:
1. Have been in practice for at least one year.
2. Be a diplomate of an examining board of medical specialists in your country in a specialty applicable to the head and neck area, or its equivalent and hold a valid, unrestricted medical license to practice in your country.
3. Complete the AAFPRS Surgical Procedure List* of all surgery performed by you within the last 12 to 18 months, be sure to include the calendar year on this form (first column only).
4. Submit four references, two references from 2 Academy Fellows or International Members (preferred but not required) and 2 colleagues who know your work.
- For additional information and/or any changes in your address or telephone number, please contact the Membership Department at (703) 299-9291.
- Applicants must be a M.D. or D.O to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants should keep file copies of the application materials submitted for review.
* You will need the Abobe Acrobat Reader plug-in in order to read the forms available online.
Mission | History | Fellowship Grant Summary | Member Benefits Summary
How to Join | Members Only | Awards & Grants | Physician Products
Submit Abstracts | Humanitarian Programs | Education & Meetings