Coming in 2022 . . .
- The Society for Rhinoplasty Surgeons - membership open to AAFPRS Fellow and International Fellow members.
- Virtual Online Mentor 4 Success program.
- Online Collaborative Community for all AAFPRS members in good standing - share challenges, solve problems and network!
New in 2021!
- Partnership with the ABFPRS yearly on their FACEforward Program, where surgeons who successfully complete the program are eligible for 15 CME credits if they are also a member in good standing of the AAFPRS
- Online AAFPRS Membership Directory offering the most current and more secure access to member contact information for easy networking with your colleagues.
- Profiles Plus -- allows you to expand your profile for an additional fee connecting your prospective patients with your practice through the AAFPRS Find A Surgeon site.
On-going Valuable Benefits
- Subscription to the Academy's official journal, Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine, published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- AAFPRS Consumer Profile - Drive Patients to Your Practice! (Member, International, International Fellow and Fellow members)
- Subscriptions to About Face (our weekly electronic newsletter) and Facial Plastic Times
- Grassroots advocacy —fighting to preserve your right to practice and call yourself a Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Webinars and Virtual Education - Offering more CME and other online learning than every before!
- Exclusive member-only discounts on registrations, over 300 surgical videos and other AAFPRS products and services
- Mentor/Mentee and practice management programs to help you run a successful practice
- Online access to the AAFPRS CONNECT online learning management educational portal, where you can obtain learning materials, CME, view surgical videos, FACE Value webinars (free) and other webinars at reduced or no cost
- Collaborations with key organizations—including, the American Medical Association
- Leadership opportunities that advance your career and our Specialty, through speaking engagements, service on vital committees and run for elected office (Fellow members)
- Connections with colleagues through AAFPRS Online Communities and the membership directory
- Participation in the FACE TO FACE humanitarian program to assist those in need—here in the US and abroad
- AAFPRS Foundation Fellowships, with ACPSE accredited programs
- Media outreach to elevate awareness of the Academy and our members via placements in national and regional media, equating to more than 45 billion annual impressions